“WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT?”
That’s a question we get asked every day. The truth is most solar companies do a similar thing, but we’re not all the same. Rooftop Solar was built on culture. Every person we hire is an important part of a team that is building on a vision. At Rooftop Solar, if it’s not “Heck Yes!” then it’s “No”. Are you the person we’re looking for?
If you’re interested in joining a great company who believes solar is more than just “business”, then let’s talk. Be ready to join a team where you are directly involved- where your opinion and effort is noticed and rewarded. Be ready to work hard, have fun and succeed. If you succeed, we all succeed. If your customers are happy, we’re all happy. Rooftop Solar is growing quickly and looking to expand our team with people who are outgoing, hard working, and like to have fun! If that’s you- let’s talk. Here’s the scoop:
• Know the Industry. Stay up-to-date on the solar industry, utilities, and competition.
• Know Rooftop Solar. Be familiar with everything Rooftop. Be ready to answer the question: “What makes Rooftop Solar different?”
• Know the Customer. Ask questions, listen, then sell. Our goal is to give you the tools you need todo what’s right for the customer.
• Stay Engaged. You’ll be working directly with a marketing department who’s “sol” (pun intended) purpose is it get you leads and appointments. Help us, help you…help us. You get the idea.
• Think outside the box. Help develop and implement lead generation activities.
• Check in. Report to and work directly with VP of Sales & Marketing as well as the Marketing Coordinator. Track and monitor performance against quota.
• Be cool. Look if we like you, then our customers probably will too. And we really like our customers.
• Be honest. If you believe in what you do, everyone else will too.
• Be different. What’s your story? Do you like cooking? Do you have an Ant Farm? Have you ridden camels in the desert? It doesn’t matter what, it just matters that it’s you.
• Be outgoing. It’s your job to help bring solar to the world… starting in San Diego. Must have outstanding interpersonal skills, including superb verbal communication and listening skills.
• Be motivated. You have an opportunity to be an active part in a growing company. You matter. What you do matters. Your customers matter. Now that should get you up in the morning!
• Make over $100k on base plus commission.
• Some benefits.
• Hours are flexible. Just get the job done and everyone’s happy.
At Rooftop Solar we are building a culture where every employee and customer matters. We just happen to be saving the world while we do it. If you’re ready to join a team where you, your customer, and environment matters… let’s talk.
For more information or to apply please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (Cover letter and references encouraged)