Job: Solar Project Manager
Full Time: 40 hours/week
To be an integral part of a dynamic team that is managing the installation of solar and battery projects.
Our mission is to re-energize our communities one customer at a time. We create, grow and serve a sustainable community for both customers and employees alike by offering renewable energy alternatives.
The Project Manager will manage residential PV and solar battery installations and commercial solar projects from start to finish. This person will be responsible for project planning, construction and client relationship management, from contract to commissioning. The ideal candidate is great at interfacing with clients and also adept at detailed construction management.
Some of the duties of this position include:
- Contract in-take and project schedule creation
- Management of subcontractor RFP process, scope of work creation and scheduling
- Communication with client
- Budget tracking and progress reporting
- Oversight of permitting with AHJ and utility
- Experience in project management
- Experience with spreadsheet, gantt chart and Word doc creation via Microsoft Project
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated with a desire to learn and take on new things
- Great organization and attention to detail with an orientation toward processes and solutions
- Desire to go the extra mile with dedication to the mission and team
- Electrical and/or Solar Experience
- Construction Experience
- Project Management certification
- Paid time off
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Annual Profit Share/Bonus
- Monthly Company BBQ’s
- Office is dog friendly + close to downtown
- Ping pong table, air hockey, basketball court, bikes
- Ability to help create processes
- Largest solar company in Northern Arizona
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Must be vaccinated
- Must live in the Flagstaff, AZ area
- No relocation assistance
515 N. Beaver St.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch!