Our mission is to re-energize our communities one customer at a time. We create, grow and serve a sustainable community for both customers and employees alike by offering renewable energy alternatives. #savingtheplanet
Position Description: Procurement and Warehouse Management
Full Time: 40 hours/week
The installation support position is primarily focused on procurement, parts list review, receiving and sending deliveries, warehouse organization, inventory management and job kitting. The secondary focus is to assist the construction manager and team lead as needed. This will include assisting with installation.
To efficiently manage the warehouse, materials and procurement to support construction and
Direct Report: Construction Manager
- Preferred but not required: OSHA-10 safety certification
- Knowledge of electrical parts
- Experience in the PV market
- Construction experience
- Computer savvy
- Procurement experience
- Warehouse management and inventory experience
- OSHA Forklift Certified
- Valid Driver’s License
- Know how to use tools and construction best practices
- Able to utilize full range of motion, including standing for extended periods of time, lifting up to 50 lbs., carrying, bending and reaching.
- Detail-oriented and well organized with a high quality of work.
- Personal commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Excellent teamwork skills – ability to foster a positive team environment through collaborative decision making and active communication.
- Must be able to follow instructions/directions extremely well.
- Competitive Hourly Wage ($18 – $25 based on experience)
- IRA – matching up to 3%
- Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision) – Company pays 70%
- Paid time off
- Phone Stipend
- Monthly Company BBQ
- Office is dog friendly + close to downtown
- Ping pong table, air hockey, basketball court, bikes
- Ability to help create processes
- Largest solar company in Northern Arizona
515 N. Beaver St.
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch!