Are you ready to make a difference in the community and environmentally?
Rooftop Solar is hiring a “Project Developer” (sales) position for Flagstaff and Northern Arizona. The project developer will be working directly with homeowners interested in solar to explain the benefits of solar and value of working with Rooftop Solar as a local installer. You will meet with customers in person and virtually, design a solar system that works for the customer’s needs, set expectations for pricing, product, and installation. Sales design tools and CRM access will be provided by the company. Be a part of a community and help spread some sunshine with a local company.
If you’re interested in joining a great company who believes solar is more than just “business”, then let’s talk. Be ready to join a team where you are directly involved- where your opinion and effort is noticed and rewarded. Be ready to work hard, have fun, and succeed. If you succeed, we all succeed. If your customers are happy, we’re all happy. Rooftop Solar is growing quickly and looking to expand our team with people who are outgoing, hard working, and like to have fun! If that’s you- let’s talk. Here’s the scoop:
- Know the Industry. Stay up-to-date on the industry, utilities, and competition.
- Know Rooftop Solar. Be familiar with everything Rooftop. Be ready to answer the question: “What makes Rooftop Solar different?”
- Know the Customer. Ask questions, listen, then offer solutions. Our goal is to give you the tools you need to do what’s right for the customer.
- Be Active and Flexible. You’ll be doing virtual and in person consultations. Some projects require more attention than others. You’ll be expected to visit the customer at installation and check in even after installation to make sure they’re as happy as we are. Check in. Report to and work directly with the VP of Sales & Marketing as well as the Marketing Director. Track and monitor performance against quota.
- Experience: Over 2 years in solar sales encouraged.
- Be cool. If we like you, then our customers probably will too. And we really like our customers.
- Be honest. If you believe in what you do, everyone else will too. Integrity is important.
- Be different. What’s your story? Do you like cooking? Do you have an Ant Farm? Have you ridden camels in the desert? It doesn’t matter what, it just matters that it’s you. Be motivated. Hours are flexible. Results are essential. Just get the job done and everyone’s happy. You have an opportunity to be an active part in a growing company. You matter. What you do matters. Your customers matter. Now that should get you up in the morning!.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $24,000 base + lots of commission potential
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Retirement plan (IRA match)
- Vision insurance
- Flexible hours
- Fun + supportive company culture
- Largest solar company in Northern Arizona
At Rooftop Solar we are building a culture where every employee and customer matters. We just happen to be saving the world while we do it. If you’re ready to join a team where you, your customer, and environment matters… let’s talk. For more information or to apply please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org (cover letter and references encouraged).