From the team at Rooftop Solar, we hope this message finds you and your business in good health!
We understand you may be going through a lot right now. Keeping your employees safe and your business moving is top priority. Many of our current and potential commercial customers have contacted us regarding their solar projects, so we wanted post an update to everyone who might be interested in going solar right now.
- If you are currently going solar: It’s “Business as Usual” (…well almost). While many of us have been directed to work from home, solar has been deemed an “Essential Service”, so Rooftop Solar is continuing to install. Fortunately, most of our processes can be done without any physical contact. All of our crews have been given the opportunity to “opt in” and have been given precautionary installation best-practices to protect themselves and the worksite.
- If you have considered solar: Solar Still Makes Sense. Although the world seems to be changing everyday, there are some things that haven’t changed: The sun still shines, and you still have an electric bill. Businesses are still going solar and in many ways there’s never been a better time. Here are a few things to consider:
- Financial Security. By going solar, you can greatly reduce your known and recurring monthly expenses. Although it often goes unnoticed, companies can spend thousands of dollars every month on electricity. Solar can help relieve the financial burden of those recurring expenses.
- Safe Investment. Cash or financed, solar is currently one of the safest investments a person or company can make. Electricity prices continue to go up every year (APS is proposing ~6% next year), and the money you spend on your electric bill is an investment you’ll never see a return on. Most of our commercial customers have a payback of less than 5 years, making it one of the best ROI’s around.
- Subsidies and Tax Credits. While many companies qualify for assistance with the latest stimulus package, the government continues to offer relief to companies that go solar through a generous tax credit and accelerated depreciation, lowering the net cost 50-70%. In rural communities, you may qualify for even more assistance that you never have to pay back.
- If you are just curious: Rooftop Solar is offering a free remote evaluation of your business for solar. It costs nothing to look and if it makes sense it could save you a lot of money. If you’re curious (now or in the future) how solar can benefit your business, we can help. The only thing we need to get started is a copy of your recent electric bills and we’ll take it from there. With this data, our Project Developer can send you a report outlining basic designs and financials so that you can have this project as an option for when the timing is right.
To speak with a Commercial Project Developer, call today at (800) 786-7080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. From all of us at Rooftop Solar, please stay safe… Together, let’s move forward with renewable energy!