This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for rooftopsolar.us. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected on this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccurate information.
- Information Collection, Use, & Sharing
Information Collection, Use, & Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to or collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us via the site, email, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information with anyone. If you choose to fill out a quote form on our website we collect the following information:
- Phone Number
- Zip Code
- IP Address
We will use the information that you provide to us to respond to you, regarding your interest in Rooftop Solar. Information is never shared without your knowledge and permission.
We do not respond to browser “do not track” signals.
Third Party Services
Your Access to & Control Over Information
- Find out what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any or all data we have about you.
- Express any concern you may have about the use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
Because no highly sensitive information (i.e. credit card data, social security numbers) is collected on the web site, the data you provide us is unencrypted. If you so choose, you can exclude information you do not wish to provide online. Only employees who need your information to perform a certain task (for example, contact you) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store per- sonally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Updates to this policy
This policy was last updated on October 20, 2020.