What makes you different? That’s a question we get asked every day. The truth is most solar companies do a similar thing, but we’re not all the same. Rooftop Solar was built on culture. Every person we hire is an important part of a team that is building on a vision. At Rooftop Solar, if it’s not “Heck Yes!” then it’s “No”. Are you the person we’re looking for?
We are currently looking to hire a Social Media Manager / Graphic Designer to help us creatively communicate with our customers and community. The Social Media Manager / Graphic Designer is responsible for maintaining and developing content for our social media accounts, blog, and website; as well as creating graphics for print and digital marketing/brand materials while maintaining a consistent voice and brand identity across multiple platforms. This is a paid, part-time position with room to grow to a full time position.
• Learn the voice of the Rooftop Solar brand and communicate it effectively through multiple platforms both in print and online
• Maintain our online presence through creating, editing, and publishing content that builds relationships with existing and potential clients, and encourages customer action and engagement. (Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, Yelp, etc)
• Manage and maintain the Rooftop Solar website and blog, with SEO in mind
• Work in close communication with the Marketing team to assure everyone is on the same page, informed and engaged.
• Editing and ordering existing marketing materials, business cards and other brand materials (apparel/uniforms, etc.)
• Creating new marketing and brand materials such as print and web advertisements, graphics/images for social media and our website, flyers, handouts, and anything else the marketing team deems necessary
• Use of competitive analysis and industry research, and applying them to your creative efforts and our brand development
• Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop; InDesign is a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Ideal candidate will be creative, motivated, and team-oriented with a passion for the planet and promoting clean energy
• Strong understanding of Facebook and other large social media platforms
• Experience (whether real-world or schooling) in graphic design and/or marketing fields
• Proficient writing skills
• Google Adwords knowledge/experience is a plus
• Opportunity to earn college class credits if desired
• Flexible hours
Interested? Email a resume and portfolio to patrick@rooftopsolar or come introduce yourself and drop off a resume at our office in Downtown Flagstaff at 16 E Route 66, Suite 203 (Right about Hawaiian BBQ).